MegaWays is one of the most progressive types of crypto slots. Their main difference lies in the absence of classic layouts and additional (separate from the main reels) lines with winning symbols. In this article, we will reveal the specifics of MegaWays slots with all details.
Megaways Bitcoin slots – why are they special?
- MegaWays slots have one additional line, the spins in which are free and absolutely random. At the same time, they participates in the list of winning combinations, thereby increasing your chances of winning. In the picture below, you can see for yourself using the Vikings Unleashed Megaways slot as an example.
- Forget about classic paylines! In MegaWays slots you can have up to 470,581 paylines. For example, take a look at this Gorilla Gold Megaways slot image:
- When spinning, layouts are formed randomly, in the range from 2 to 7 with 6 active reels. This means that we can get a special character that will completely close all lines vertically. Here is an image of such a combination in the original King of Cats slot.
- Megaways gives you the opportunity to play slots with 4 sets of fields. Initially, it may seem that there are 4 different slots open on the screen, but no, this is not so. This is one slot game and absolutely all symbols from 4 fields are taken into account when calculating the winnings.
- Games in the slot-tetris format. In this modification, you can get “empty” symbols, and combinations will be formed only from the dropped symbols. The best example here would be Temple Tumble Slot.
History of Bitcoin MegaWays Slots
BTG (Big Time Gaming) is the company that owns the MegaWays slots license. This means that all software developers who create games using this technology must obtain permission from the patent owner and pay him a commission from their earnings.
The slogan of this technology sounds like “Hold & Win”.
The largest developers of MegaWays BTC slot machines
|Megaways slot Provider||Estimated number of created Megaways slots||Most Popular Megaways Bitcoin Slots|
|Big Time Gaming||361+||Extra Chilli, Apollo Pays, Royal Mint|
|iSoftBet||217+||Aztec Gold, Scrooge, Shining King|
|Blue Print||189+||Wolf Legend, Diamond Mine, Legacy of RA|
|Red Tiger||94+||Pirates Plenty, NFT|
|Pragmatic Play||50+||The Dog House, Power of Thor|
Does the presence of additional fields and paylines in Megaways mean that you have more chances to win?
It is difficult to answer unambiguously. If we talk about the number of winning rounds, you will definitely have more of them, but given the large number of paylines, the cost of one spin is quite high. Therefore, in this matter, we recommend that gamblers focus on the RTP indicator that is responsible for high payouts.
Bitcoin slots with the most Ways to Win
- Flower Fortunes – 531,441 ways to win;
- Gorilla Gold – 470,596 ways to win;
- Bonanza Slot – 117,649 ways to win.